Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Just to mix things up....

It appears that Crystal Bowersox's illness will prevent her from performing tonight.  The producers have decided to have the Guys sing tonight and the Girls sing tomorrow night.  Crystal has been hospitalized wth an unreported illness.  Get well soon Crystal!

As a result, the Tim, Alex and Jermaine horror train will rattle on through the station one day early.  Let's all pray for a miracle improvement in their vocal abilities.

Enjoy the show!

~E

2 comments:

  1. Moderator -

    You are truly dedicated providing us with the minute to minute updates...well I am settling in tonight just...sitting down..ready to hear the contestants..with my nice red cup of Coke in front of me (Captain Morgan included)..just like the old days

    P.S. How do I post my pic next to my comments like you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do we think Bowersox was really sick? Or did the dentist instruct her to leave the whitening trays in for another 24 hours?

    ReplyDelete