Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spelling Issues and Voting Results Thus Far

Good evening everyone!

I'm back and hopefully spelling better than I was at lunchtime.  Man do I wish this thing had spell check.  Oh well, I'm not getting paid so you will have to suffer through my spelling issues (although I'm starting to believe that Blogger sometimes spelles words however it wants - talk about ghost writing).

It's 5 minutes before showtime and I have not received votes from Margret.  

Allison and Kris are on the program tonight along with the debut of the new "take a hike" song which will be "Leave Right Now" by UK Idol winner Will Young. 

The leading vote getter thus far are Lacey and Haeley for the girls and Jermaine and Tim for the guys.

Enjoy the show and I'll post the points tomorrow morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment